- You will support the development, customization and deployment of decision support systems (merchandise planning, demand forecasting, supply chain planning, and others) for customers world-wide by create and update any kind of project management material that is needed within a project.
- You will help planning each phase and according to the specifics of each client
- You should make sure that the team is prepared before and during closure of each project phase.
- You will be trained on internal quality standards
- You will travel in Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Asia
- At minimum, a degree (BSc) in Computer Science or Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial) and a post graduate (MSc) in Management or a MBA
- Experience on Project Management
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel abroad extensively (20% at minimum)
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly
Please send us you CV in English